(BOSTON, Mass.) – The Communicator Awards, one of the largest and most highly respected awards programs in the world, recently recognized 25th Hour Communications Inc. for excellence in marketing and communications in four different initiatives.
The Communicator Awards is the leading international awards program honoring creative excellence for marketing and communications professionals, celebrating the best digital, video, podcasts, marketing, mobile and print work the industry has to offer. 25th Hour Communications was recently notified that it was receiving awards for its work on the San Jose-Evergreen Community College District’s (SJECCD) COVID-19 website, Iowa Wesleyan University’s (IWU) Strategy Plan, Rochester Community and Technical College (RCTC) Integrated Marketing Campaign (“We Have That”) and the refresh of the Region III Workforce Development brand.
25th Hour Communications President Jennifer Aries said the agency, which proudly represents more than 160 clients across the United States, is “truly honored by this recognition.”
“I’m so proud of our team,” Aries said. “The people who make up 25th Hour Communications show up every day and put in their very best to support education organizations. I see how hard they work and it is no surprise to me that their talent and hard work have clearly resonated with the judges of The Communicator Awards. My sincere congratulations to the team.”
25th Hour Communications is recognized for the following awards:
- 2022 COMMUNICATOR AWARDS EXCELLENCE- Features-Visual Appeal – Aesthetic for Websites (SJECCD – COVID-19 Vaccination & Information-2022)
- 2022 COMMUNICATOR AWARDS EXCELLENCE- General-Social Responsibility for Websites (SJECCD – COVID-19 Vaccination & Information)
- 2022 COMMUNICATOR AWARDS EXCELLENCE- General-Educational Institution for Corporate Communications (Iowa Wesleyan University – Annual Report)
- 2022 COMMUNICATOR AWARDS EXCELLENCE- Campaign-Branding for Integrated Campaign (RCTC – “We Have That Advertising” Campaign)
- 2022 COMMUNICATOR AWARDS EXCELLENCE – Campaign-Promotional for Integrated Campaign (RCTC – “We Have That Advertising” Campaign)
- 2022 COMMUNICATOR AWARDS DISTINCTION- Individual-Public Service for Online Video (Region III Workforce Development Board – Community Video)
- 2022 COMMUNICATOR AWARDS DISTINCTION- Campaigns & Series-Educational & Instructional for Social (Region III Workforce Development Board – Community Video)
Graphic design at 25th Hour Communications is led by Communications and Design Manager Maggie Morley and Multimedia and Design Manager Gregg Wood.
Wood said these awards help to validate the hard work that he and his teammates put in every day at the marketing and public relations agency.
“Being recognized by our peers for a job well done is a win for us as an agency, me as an artist and the clients themselves who put their faith in us to give them exceptional creative solutions,” Wood said.
“Our team is thrilled to have won 2022 Communicator Awards for some of our newer services – web and video – as well as our tried and true branding and design services,” Morley said. “From helping SJECCD reorganize important information related to COVID-19 and giving it a place to live and grow within their website, to documenting heartwarming testimonials for Region III and giving the workforce board their own voice on social media, I couldn’t be more proud of the work we do here at 25th Hour.”
New AIVA managing director Lauren Angeloni said she was thrilled to be “greeted by such a high level of creativity amongst the submissions for the 28th season of The Communicator Awards.’
“I want to congratulate all of the honorees for their well-deserved wins,” Angeloni said. “I also would like to extend deep and sincere thanks to our jurors, who have devoted a massive amount of time to give back to their communities in the evaluation of so much amazing and powerful work.”